* Collaboration Inquiry | Infatica Monetization
@ 2023-11-15  8:07 Vlad from Infatica
From: Vlad from Infatica @ 2023-11-15  8:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hello, team.

At the moment we’re looking for partners that will be interested in
our monetization solution that allows developers to receive a solid
extra income. You can learn more about it here
https://infatica.io/sdk-monetization/
[http://track.inftc.info/track/click/v2-285007072]

Currently, we offer up to 0.06 USD for DAU (daily average users).

If you have a desktop app you want to monetize, let me know and we'll
discuss the details.

If you do not wish to receive further emails, reply Unsubscribe in the
subject.

Best regards,

Vlad Khrinenko

Proxy expert at Infatica.io

Global Peer-to-Business Proxy Network

* Collaboration Inquiry | Infatica Monetization
@ 2023-11-20  9:46 ` Vlad from Infatica
From: Vlad from Infatica @ 2023-11-20  9:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi team.

Quick follow-up, have you had a chance to review my previous email?

Do you think it's worth exploring and monetizing your desktop app?

Let me tell you more about it and get the opportunity to earn up to
$18000 per month.

@ 2023-11-27  8:28 ` Vlad from Infatica
From: Vlad from Infatica @ 2023-11-27  8:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin