* Worldwide Research of High Purity Silicon Oxide (SiOx) Nanopowder 2017-2028
@ 2023-01-04  8:26 Ludy.luo
From: Ludy.luo @ 2023-01-04  8:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Friend.

We recently published a new Market Report 2023 on High Purity Silicon Oxide (SiOx) Nanopowder for You and Your Competitors. If you have further interest in this report or related reports, we would be happy to share the sample report for your reference.

Nano-silica particles according to their structure are divided into two types: P-type (Porous particles ) and S-type (Spherical particles). P-type nano-silica surface contains a number of nano-porous with the pore rate of 0.611ml /g; therefore, P-type has much larger SSA comparing to S-type. P-type ultraviolet reflectivity is >85% , S-type: >75%.

The following manufacturers are covered:

Nanoshel

SkySpring Nanomaterials

Hongwu International

US Research Nanomaterials

Merck

American Elements

Nanostructured&Amorphous Materials

SAT Nano Technology Material

EPRUI Nanoparticles & Microspheres

Xuancheng Jing Rui New Material

Ferroglobe

Shin-Etsu Chemical Co

ABSCO Materials

Henan ALOY New Materials

Stanford Advanced Materials

NewMet Ltd

CNPC POWDER

Sosilicon

Zhejiang Zhongcheng Silicon Co

FuZhou Hokin Chemical Technology Co

Hbtjxny

……

By Type

2N

3N

4N

5N

Others

By Application

Rubber and Plastics

Composites

Magnetic Materials

Paints

Others

Maybe it will be helpful to the marketing department or the person in charge of your company. We would be grateful if you could forward it.

If you are interested in getting a sample or placing an order, please feel free to contact Ludy@qyresearch.com

Best regards

Ludy

Ludy | Global Sales Manager
QY RESEARCH, INC.

E:  ludy@qyresearch.com
T:+86-13549382263(7*24)

GLOBAL LEADING RESEARCH PUBLISHER

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-01-04  8:27 UTC | newest]