public inbox for docbook-tools-discuss@sourceware.org
* Local change of stylesheet
@ 2000-12-27  6:36 Peter Toft
From: Peter Toft @ 2000-12-27  6:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: docbook-tools-discuss

If I want to use another stylesheet than the default
one, then I change my
/usr/lib/sgml/stylesheets/nwalsh-modular/html/dbparam.dsl
(Linux Red Hat 6.2 location)

(define %stylesheet%
  ;; REFENTRY stylesheet
  ;; PURP Name of the stylesheet to use
  ;; DESC
  ;; The name of the stylesheet to place in the HTML LINK TAG, or '#f' to
  ;; suppress the stylesheet LINK.
  ;; /DESC
  ;; AUTHOR N/A
  ;; /REFENTRY
  "MY_OWN_STYLESHEET.css")  ;; Here I changed !!

however user-A and user-B wants to locally use their
own set of stylesheets, hence I need the syntax to set
the %stylesheet% in my master SGML-document.

BR

--
Peter Toft, Ph.D. [pto@sslug.dk] http://www.sslug.dk/~pto

"You don't win a battle by asking, `Will we win?'
You win it by doing your best to win"
- Richard M Stallman

----> Visit http://petition.eurolinux.org <---