public inbox for ecos-devel@sourceware.org
* problem with USB slave-side Serial driver
@ 2009-05-29 17:37 yuvraj dodia
From: yuvraj dodia @ 2009-05-29 17:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-devel

Hi,

i want to test USB support Added for STM32 in eCos. For that i have added stm32-usb-20090519.epk pacakge and got "ST STM3210E USB EVAL board" in templates and able to add STM32 USB driver and it compiles fine.

Now i am trying to add "USB slave-side Serial driver" package to test the driver. But i am getting 2 unresolved conflicts saying "CYGHWR_IO_USB_SLAVE_OUT_ENDPOINTS >= 1" and "CYGHWR_IO_USB_SLAVE_IN_ENDPOINTS >= 1".

I try to do same exercise for Atmel evaluation board (EB40) but get same conflicts, looks like some thing wrong with my configuration.

So can somebody tell me what is wrong with my environment?

Thanks
Yuvraj

      Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof. Go to http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/

* Re: problem with USB slave-side Serial driver
@ 2009-05-29 18:53 ` Chris Holgate
From: Chris Holgate @ 2009-05-29 18:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yuvraj dodia; +Cc: ecos-devel

yuvraj dodia wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i want to test USB support Added for STM32 in eCos. For that i have added stm32-usb-20090519.epk pacakge and got "ST STM3210E USB EVAL board" in templates and able to add STM32 USB driver and it compiles fine.
>
> Now i am trying to add "USB slave-side Serial driver" package to test the driver. But i am getting 2 unresolved conflicts saying "CYGHWR_IO_USB_SLAVE_OUT_ENDPOINTS >= 1" and "CYGHWR_IO_USB_SLAVE_IN_ENDPOINTS >= 1".

It looks as though I should be setting CYGHWR_IO_USB_SLAVE_OUT_ENDPOINTS
and CYGHWR_IO_USB_SLAVE_IN_ENDPOINTS in the STM32 driver CDL.  I'll add
it to the list of changes I need to make.  Hopefully I'll get the time
this weekend to make a new code drop.  Might even get the serial class
driver tested too...

> I try to do same exercise for Atmel evaluation board (EB40) but get same conflicts, looks like some thing wrong with my configuration.
>
> So can somebody tell me what is wrong with my environment?

Probably nothing wrong at your end.  It's beta code so it's expected
that there will be some wrinkles - and it's much appreciated when you
report them!

Chris.