* [ECOS] USB Device support
@ 2001-01-18  4:12 Siegfried Schaefer
From: Siegfried Schaefer @ 2001-01-18  4:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hello,
i do also confirm. I have to implement an USB driver with the PDBIUSBD12
coupling to a AT9140M400 for a customer of me and stacking most of the time
in problems of how to made the host (Win98) to speak with me . The interface
of the usbchip is very simple to program but we have had timing problems
with the parallel interface. It seems to us that the read/write signals from
the ARM are to constraint to the PDBI. We have now a solution working on 12
MHz :-(. I have posted a few months ago that i want to contribute this code
to ecos, but unfortunately i haven't got the time to do so. Now it seems to
me that ecos has done a great step forward since my last viewing of the
code, making it even harder for me to contribute :-(.What are your
experiences with ARM and this chip ?

Ciao, Siegfried Schaefer
Schaefer EDV-Dienstleistungen und Softwareentwicklungen

* [ECOS] USB Device support
@ 2001-01-17 12:22 Nick - eCos Developer
From: Nick - eCos Developer @ 2001-01-17 12:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ecos - Discuss

I saw a few posts a while back from people working on drivers for the
Phillips USB interface device, PDIUSBD12. Note that this is not a USB host
controller. Has anyone got a working driver of any sort for this chip?