* [ECOS] MIPS R3000
@ 2005-06-21 19:24 neuwald
From: neuwald @ 2005-06-21 19:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hello all,

I already installed ecos 2.0 and configtool. Now, I would like to know if there
is instructions specific build an image for MIPS R3000 architecture or make the
porting process. Can anybody help me?

Regards,
Neuwald

* Re: [ECOS] MIPS R3000
@ 2005-06-22  6:48 ` Jokke Ramberg
From: Jokke Ramberg @ 2005-06-22  6:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

tis 2005-06-21 klockan 19:24 +0000 skrev neuwald@inf.ufsc.br:
> Hello all,
>
> I already installed ecos 2.0 and configtool. Now, I would like to know if there
> is instructions specific build an image for MIPS R3000 architecture or make the
> porting process. Can anybody help me?
>
> Regards,
> Neuwald

First go to the CVS, and follow the instructions to make sure you have
the latest ecos (the download is apparently not always the most up-to-
date).
Unless you find the board in the build->templates in the config tool,
you have to make a port.
In the book "embedded software development with ecos", by A J Massa,
which you can download from the ecos site, there is a step-by-step
instruction of the start of the porting process. Some of the very
initial steps are also described in the ecos ref manual.
Then you will probably need a (JTAG-)debugger to test start up and
interrupts.

Regards

Jokke