* [ECOS] Serial Port , Raw Mode using cyg_io_read
@ 2005-07-06  8:41 Annamalai Prakash
From: Annamalai Prakash @ 2005-07-06  8:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi List,

 I am working on ARM920T (Integrator) and ecos. I have configured my kernel
with posix and Serial device drivers.  following options are enabled in my
config file.

           CYGOPT_IO_SERIAL_SUPPORT_NONBLOCKING
    CYGPKG_IO_SERAIL_TTY
     CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL_TTY_TTY1
    CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL_DEVICES
    CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL_ARM_INTEGRATOR_SERIAL1

       I want to configure my serial port in RAW mode.  i think ecos supports
two serial port drivers (raw and tty driver). Is there any explicit option to
specify  for RAW drivers.  I tried to disable (CYGPKG_IO_SERAIL_TTY_TTY1)
option, i wasnot able to read/write anything from serial port even opened
successfully.

       I tried to use OPEN call also. i got compilation error due to
unresolved symbols `O_NDELAY' ,`B115200' ,`CLOCAL' ,`CREAD' . i have
decleared terminos.h ..

Any lights to move furthur..

Thanks
Prakash

* Re: [ECOS] Serial Port , Raw Mode using cyg_io_read
@ 2005-07-06 10:27 aprakash
From: aprakash @ 2005-07-06 10:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Lunn; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Ok. Thanks andrew...

      Is there any function or call to know, howmany bytes available to read in my serial buffer ?.

Thanks
Prakash