* [ECOS] Questions about dual flash
@ 2007-11-30 12:52 Per-Erik Johansson
From: Per-Erik Johansson @ 2007-11-30 12:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hello

I'm working on a redboot port for a PhyCore MPC5554 board.
Our eval board has flash on it and the MPC5554 also has flash, but on
startup the redboot prompt only displays one flash segment. Could it be
made to show both?
We added so redboot displays both our ram segments but cant understand how
we could do it for flash since _flash_info() doesn't use a list.
Also, just by using both flash drivers, with corresponding cdl and
c-files, will redboot initiate both our flashes?

Best Regards
 Per-Erik

* Re: [ECOS] Questions about dual flash
@ 2007-12-03  8:04 Per-Erik Johansson
       [not found] ` <e37cb5250712030430v4e71799ase1c40bc57889a1fc@mail.gmail.com>
From: Per-Erik Johansson @ 2007-12-03  8:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hello again

Found some posts from 2004 about merging flash_v2 and trunk..
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss/2004-10/msg00119.html
will this still work?
Also I have a home-cooked driver for the internal flash, do I have to
change this driver or will it work with v2 as it is?

Cheers
 Per-Erik