* RE: [ECOS] cannot get insight to work
@ 2001-01-25  1:21 Koeller, T.
From: Koeller, T. @ 2001-01-25  1:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Of course 'hello.exe' is there, I loaded it by its icon in the file
selection dialog insight pops up in response to File-->Open... . Insight
also displays 'hello.c' as the current file name, and 'main' as the current
function name. And as to getting the latest sources, I built my entire
cygwin environment, including insight, from sources I downloaded just a few
days ago.

tk

From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2001-01-25  9:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Koeller, T." wrote:

> Of course 'hello.exe' is there, I loaded it by its icon in the file
> selection dialog insight pops up in response to File-->Open... . Insight
> also displays 'hello.c' as the current file name, and 'main' as the current
> function name. And as to getting the latest sources, I built my entire
> cygwin environment, including insight, from sources I downloaded just a few
> days ago.

I meant specifically is it visible from cygwin in the place insight thinks
it is at. You didn't say what version of Insight you were using BTW (5.0 or
a snapshot). In any case, it may be better to take this up on the insight
mailing lists - see http://sources.redhat.com/insight

@ 2001-01-24 11:14 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2001-01-24 11:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2001-01-24  9:14 Koeller, T.

[...]