* [ECOS] Re: Réf. : Re: [ECOS] Problem with TCP/IP stack
       [not found] <19742966.42231199971885201.JavaMail.www@wwinf8204>
@ 2008-01-10 13:36 ` Gary Thomas
From: Gary Thomas @ 2008-01-10 13:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lopy; +Cc: eCos Discussion

Note: this reply belongs on the eCos discussion list, not me personally.

Lopy wrote:
> Hi,
>

> We have experimented this kind of problem, but only with MultiCast, or
> with big packets, but I don't think that is the same problem than you
> ask for.
>

> A/ If the DHCP server don't give the opt 3 (GATEWAY), it's not possible
> to send MultiCast packets. But there is no problem for sending unicast
> packet.

As the original message did not mention multicast, I doubt this is relevant.

> B/ We have another problem (bypassed but not fixed), who is than big
> packets ( who need to be fragmented ) are not send. But we think that is
> a driver problem, so if you don't have the same microprocessor perhaps
> you don't have the same problem.
>

> We work with MPC8270 on a own designed board.

Can you elaborate on your problems?  Are you using the FCC driver
code which is in the public eCos repository?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-01-10 13:36 UTC | newest]