* [ECOS] E7T ROMRAM startup anyone? Alternatives?
@ 2005-06-15 19:40 Ali Sina
From: Ali Sina @ 2005-06-15 19:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hello all,

another E7T question -
has anyone succeeded at implementing a ROMRAM startup for the ARM E7T?

Or what other options are there for having an app. stored in ROM (see my

Can I somehow use Redboot "mcopy" in an automated way (i.e. upon startup) to
copy it from ROM to RAM and start it from RAM? (assuming the app was
compiled to run from RAM, of course)

Any other ideas of how to achieve ROMRAM type of behavior?

Thanks,

AS