* [ECOS] porting ecos...
@ 2001-02-23 21:22 김재용
From: 김재용 @ 2001-02-23 21:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Please help me..
I don't even know concept of porting, but I have to port ecos in EDB7209-2C
ARM7 board of Cirrus..
I have followed instruction in redhat Web Site and downloaded ecos-1.3.1
and
extracted...
And compiled, installed binutils, gcc, gdb in arm target, following
instruction
of
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/install-linux.html and
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/tools/linux-arm-elf.html
executable comes arm-elf-gcc etc.

and I don't know what I should do next to port ecos.
I guess I have to cross-compile kernel, but I don't know how to do that.
Neither document in redhat Web site nor document in ecos package told me
what
to do next. and seems to skip..
Please tell me what I should do next in detail, including command with
option
and argument. Sorry, I am beginner in ecos and porting
I have not much time and urgent.
And another question..is ecos included in Embedded Linux?
Please answer..
I will wait for your answer.

* [ECOS] porting ecos
@ 2009-01-26 13:55 smith jj
From: smith jj @ 2009-01-26 13:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi
we are porting ecos to our board based on arm core. i have taken the
base of an existing bsp based on arm9 and trying to make changes
there.
we already have the binary image of redboot for the board so i started
with CYG_HAL_STARTUP==RAM and built an OS image(application+library).
however when i try to execute the image on baord using led code i
could find that it crashed in function cyg_hal_invoke_constructors in
vectors.s itself. i tried to find out the functions which could be
invoked by this but cant find any link..
using earlier archive mails i found under gdb using x &__CTOR_LIST__ i
get the adrress which is the function pointer but i cant proceed from
there as to how to make cyg_hal_invoke_constructors pass.
can anyone please help me with how to proceed further...how can i make
this constructors invoked correctly..

regards
smith

* [ECOS] porting ecos
@ 2009-03-23 11:36 keerti
From: keerti @ 2009-03-23 11:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Dear ALL,

Is it possible to boot ecos on board.If yes,how will i configure redboot
to boot ecos kernel.

With regards,
Keerti