* FWD: Re: [gnu.org #25869] eCos as an FSF project?
@ 2003-03-31 12:18 Andrew Lunn
From: Andrew Lunn @ 2003-03-31 12:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-maintainers

> Becoming a GNU project means that the project developers agree to
> GNU policies.  These are listed at
> <http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain_toc.html>.  They are the full
> requirements; beyond what is listed there, the developers have full
> autonomy over the program's development.

I just skimmed through the policies. There are some things which would
cause difficulties, or at least need a lot of work. They specify how
release should be made and the look and feel of the web site etc. It
seems to me this will be the major problem with FSF, not the dealing
with the legal matters and assignments.

     Andrew