* DHCP server package
@ 2004-02-02 15:21 sebastien Couret
From: sebastien Couret @ 2004-02-02 15:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-devel; +Cc: ecos-maintainers

Hi All,

I have ported the uDHCP DHCP server to eCOS.

I think this can be usefull , because for the momemt there is no DHCP server
package available with eCOS.

As told in the FAQ, my contribution got the form of an epk package under GPL.

I would like to have feedback, comments , bug reports  and so on , from all
of you that could find it usefull.

On the other hand, Can someone of you explain me how can this package
integrate the eCOS CVS ? and what is the process to follow ?