* Processor port
@ 2005-11-29  7:51 Göran Ökvist
From: Göran Ökvist @ 2005-11-29  7:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-maintainers

Hello,

I am writing you to understand the steps to take in order to make a
processor port we created available to the public.

 From reading at your homepage I understand that the contributions are
provided 'as is'. I have tried your FAQ link
http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos in order to find out more but it
seems unavailable at this time, so instead I'm sending you some questions:

1. In what form do you want the source?
2. What kind of documentation do you need?
3. How/when does the submitted code come available?
4. How is updates to the source handled ours/others?
5. Will you need any company presentation etc?
6. Can we refer to your site from ours?

Best regards
  Göran Ökvist
  UpZide Labs AB

* Re: Processor port
@ 2005-11-30 16:51 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2005-11-30 16:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Göran Ökvist; +Cc: ecos-maintainers

Göran Ökvist wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am writing you to understand the steps to take in order to make a
> processor port we created available to the public.
>
>  From reading at your homepage I understand that the contributions are
> provided 'as is'. I have tried your FAQ link
> http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos in order to find out more but it
> seems unavailable at this time,

Curiously I didn't notice anyone reporting this despite it being down for
at least a month. The FAQ is now working again, sorry for the inconvenience.

> so instead I'm sending you some questions:
>
> 1. In what form do you want the source?
> 2. What kind of documentation do you need?
> 3. How/when does the submitted code come available?
> 4. How is updates to the source handled ours/others?
> 5. Will you need any company presentation etc?
> 6. Can we refer to your site from ours?

I think the following set of pages may be the most useful to you in
answering these questions:
http://ecos.sourceware.org/patches.html

Jifl