* Deprecating eCos 2.0
@ 2006-07-12 14:03 Gary Thomas
From: Gary Thomas @ 2006-07-12 14:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eCos Maintainers

Can we make the automated download tool (ecos-install.tcl) use
a CVS snapshot instead of the old 2.0?  It would solve so many
"I'm using 2.0 ..." issues if this was the default.

Note: I don't care if it still downloads the old tools (which
are also labeled 2.0) as for the most part, they don't get
in the way.