* Adding OMAP to list of supported Hardware
@ 2003-02-11 22:11 Patrick Doyle
From: Patrick Doyle @ 2003-02-11 22:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-maintainers

I just had a guy from TI in here saying, "Gee, why doesn't the OMAP show up
on the list of supported hardware at the eCos site?".  To which I replied,
"Gee, I should do something about that."

So, what can I do about adding the OMAP to the list of supported hardware?
If the answer is "wait for the 2.0 beta release", that's fine.  In the mean
time, here is the pertinent information from the old hardware list:

Processor: OMAP1510/5910
http://focus.ti.com/omap/docs/omaphomepage.tsp

Platform: Innovator
http://focus.ti.com/omap/docs/omapgenpage.tsp?navigationId=9305&templateId=5
663&path=templatedata/cm/omaptools/data/innovator
(gee, I wish there were an easier way to get here :-))

Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
http://www.ti.com

Supported Features:
Ethernet