public inbox for fortran@gcc.gnu.org
* Compiler for Windows
@ 2023-10-16 16:07 Tucker, Mark
From: Tucker, Mark @ 2023-10-16 16:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fortran

Hi Folks,

Please could you let me know where I can find an installer which would install Gfortran onto a Windows machine?  Note that we have Windows Server 2019.

Thanks in advance,

Dr MarkTucker  PhD

Manager | Actuarial, Insurance and Banking | Deloitte MCS Limited
9 Haymarket Square, Edinburgh, EH3 8RY

MarkTucker@deloitte.co.uk | +44 7385 933427

IMPORTANT NOTICE

This communication is from Deloitte LLP, a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675. Its registered office is 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom. Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.co.uk/about<https://www.deloitte.co.uk/about> to learn more about our global network of member firms. For details of our professional regulation please see Regulators<https://www2.deloitte.com/uk/en/footerlinks1/regulators-and-provision-service-regulations.html>.

This communication contains information which is confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please notify datasecurityreport@deloitte.co.uk<mailto:datasecurityreport@deloitte.co.uk> and destroy this message immediately. Email communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or free from error or viruses. All emails sent to or from a @deloitte.co.uk email account are securely archived and stored by an external supplier within the European Union.

You can understand more about how we collect and use (process) your personal information in our Privacy Notice<https://www2.deloitte.com/uk/en/legal/privacy.html>.

Deloitte LLP does not accept any liability for use of or reliance on the contents of this email by any person save by the intended recipient(s) to the extent agreed in a Deloitte LLP engagement contract.

Opinions, conclusions and other information in this email which have not been delivered by way of the business of Deloitte LLP are neither given nor endorsed by it.

* Re: Compiler for Windows
@ 2023-10-16 19:31 ` Arjen Markus
From: Arjen Markus @ 2023-10-16 19:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tucker, Mark; +Cc: fortran