public inbox for fortran@gcc.gnu.org
* Moving to submodule
@ 2022-12-16 14:01 Patrick Begou
From: Patrick Begou @ 2022-12-16 14:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fortran

Hi,

my goal is to move a large fortran90 modular code to fortran 2008 using
the submodule concept. As I have nearly 400 files to modify I would like
to know if a tool exist to automatically extract variables from
fortran90 modules and build interfaces for subroutines and functions ?

Before trying to implement this by myself...

Thanks

Patrick

* Re: Moving to submodule
@ 2022-12-16 14:06 ` Arjen Markus