public inbox for frysk@sourceware.org
* frysk-cvs patch tuning
@ 2007-07-17 15:54 Phil Muldoon
From: Phil Muldoon @ 2007-07-17 15:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Frysk Hackers

Is it possible to tune frysk-cvs mailing list to include patches, and
not links to patches? I find this list very useful, and read the
list/patches everyday. but I hate the mass clicking on links. It would
make reply-to questions on some code more context-friendly if the patch
part is included in the email.

Is it possible to tune the list to include patches instead of links?

What's the consensus on doing this?

And if the above two come back positive, what person needs to be
contacted to make it happen?

Regards

Phil