* cross (m68k) compiler troubles
@ 2000-01-03 15:46 Jeff Singer
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Jeff Singer @ 2000-01-03 15:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gcc

Hi - I'm trying to create a cross compiler for an m68k platform from a
celeron host.  I'm having no end of trouble just getting through the
make process without errors.  I am usually able to get the binutils to
compile completely, but get errors when making gcc for the m68k.  I've
tried several --prefix settings and other things with no luck.  Usually
the errors involve make being unable to find some file (different files
each time) which makes me suspect I haven't specified/created the right
directory structure for the install.  Is there a de-facto/standard
structure which the makefile assumes?  Are all the errors critical?  Any
help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff Singer
jdsinger@plex-inc.com