From: "Virgil Palanciuc" <vvv@ss.pub.ro>
To: "Gcc-Help@Gcc. Gnu. Org" <gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org>
Subject: FW: GCC.
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2000 00:00:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Title:

    I am trying to build a cross-compiler for the
SC100 family. I have a directory (config/quartz) containing the following
files:
quartz.c
quartz.h
quartz.h.coff
quartz.h.physical
quartz.h.virtual
quartz.md
quartz.md.bak
quartz.md.exp1
quartz.md.exp2
quartz.md.exp3
quartz.md.exp4
quartz.md.v49    I know what
quartz.c , quartz.h , quartz.md are used for. I
suppose that quartz.md.bak is a backup file and that the other .md files are
simply different versions. I don't know what should I do with
quartz.h.coff ,   quartz.h.physical
and   quartz.h.virtual .
   I tryied to compile using configure
--target=quartz-local and I almost did it, but it doesn'n sound right.
I think I should use a different option for configure, but I can't figure
out  which one.
    Something I should have said from the
very beginning : I work on SunOS5.7, installed on a i386
machine.
    Please write me if you can help.

Virgil.