* Question about points-to analysis
@ 2023-02-15 14:37 Pierrick Philippe
From: Pierrick Philippe @ 2023-02-15 14:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hello

I am trying to implement a pass which use alias analysis results.
My pass is inserted right after the 'ssa' pass.

First thing I am doing is calling compute_may_alias(), then I use the
SSA_NAME_PTR_INFO macro when needed, but I cannot find a way to use the
pt-solution correctly here.
How can you obtain the information about aliasing (e.g. what variable it
alias) from that structure?

And as a more general question, is there any docs describing the alias
analysis in more details than the internals?

Best regards,

Pierrick

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-02-15 14:37 UTC | newest]