* How to enable GLIBCXX & CXXABI in yocto
@ 2022-04-27  6:29 WENG Binyang
From: WENG Binyang @ 2022-04-27  6:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi gcc-help team,

I am working on create a arm toolchain by yocto.
I confirmed the generated toolchain, but found no GLIBCXX_3.* and CXXABI in libstdc++ for arm64. Please refer to the following.

xxx:~/Workspace/EMIRROR/sdk/linux/yocto-build/toolchain/sysroots/aarch64-linux/usr/lib$ strings libstdc++.so.6.0.28 | grep GLIBCXX
GLIBCXX_FORCE_NEW
GLIBCXX_DEBUG_MESSAGE_LENGTH

Could you tell me how to enable GLIBCXX_3* and CXXABI in yocto build?
For example I can see things like GLIBCXX_3.x.x through strings.

xxx:~/Workspace/yocto-build/toolchain/sysroots/x86_64-arago-linux/usr/lib$ strings libstdc++.so.6.0.28 | grep GLIBCXX
GLIBCXX_3.4
GLIBCXX_3.4.1
GLIBCXX_3.4.2
GLIBCXX_3.4.3
GLIBCXX_3.4.4
GLIBCXX_3.4.5
GLIBCXX_3.4.6
GLIBCXX_3.4.7
GLIBCXX_3.4.8
GLIBCXX_3.4.9
GLIBCXX_3.4.10
GLIBCXX_3.4.11
GLIBCXX_3.4.12
GLIBCXX_3.4.13
GLIBCXX_3.4.14
GLIBCXX_3.4.15
GLIBCXX_3.4.16
GLIBCXX_3.4.17
GLIBCXX_3.4.18
GLIBCXX_3.4.19
GLIBCXX_3.4.20
GLIBCXX_3.4.21
GLIBCXX_3.4.22
GLIBCXX_3.4.23
GLIBCXX_3.4.24
GLIBCXX_3.4.25
GLIBCXX_3.4.26
GLIBCXX_3.4.27
GLIBCXX_3.4.28

Best Regards,
Weng

This electronic transmission (and any attachments thereto) is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you must delete it immediately and notify the sender. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this message is strictly prohibited.  Faurecia does not guarantee the integrity of this transmission and shall therefore never be liable if the message is altered or falsified nor for any virus, interception or damage to your system.