* Lead Gen Opps
@ 2022-11-07 16:01 Alvin Giron
From: Alvin Giron @ 2022-11-07 16:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: support

Greetings! I hope all is well. I am working with the Sales Team here at
Frst Media and we are looking to explore potential synergies in the lead
gen space. We own and operate survey sites and generate leads in many
verticals. We work with direct advertisers and agencies and pride ourselves
on our lead quality and responsiveness. All data collected is TCPA
compliant and all creatives can be customized to your needs.

We are also producing Medicare, Final Expense and Mass Tort calls from our
call center.

If this sounds like a potential fit, let’s set up a time to discuss it
further.

Thanks in advance, looking forward!

--
*A. Giron*
Email: a.giron@frstmedia.com

228 E 45th St Suite 9E | New York, NY 10017

* Lead Gen Opps
@ 2022-11-02 19:49 Alvin Giron
From: Alvin Giron @ 2022-11-02 19:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Social