* GCC Project Help !
@ 2004-08-26 16:27 Manoj Pillai
From: Manoj Pillai @ 2004-08-26 16:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help, gcc

Hello Sir ,

I am Manoj Pillai , i am doing my Computer Engg. as  a part of Final Year
Project we hv been given a topic

         "Reverse Enggineering OF GCC Front End "

And the as a inital part of The project , we hv been asked to analysis , a
file called expr.c which converts the parse tree to RTL .

It wouild be my pleasure , if u let me know abt how to go about it. And is
there any site which could let em know abt the Data structure used in GCC .

It would be also nice, if u could let me know any GCC contributor would be
interested in Helping us or any other forum where we could het assist from .

Thanks.

Yours Truly

Manoj Pillai .

Have a Nice Day .