From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at>
To: Scott Bambrough <scottb@netwinder.org>
Cc: gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org, gcc@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: Regression testing...
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 10:39:00 -0000	[thread overview]

On Tue, 18 Jan 2000, Scott Bambrough wrote:
> I want to do some automated regression testing with the ARM ports of
> 2.95.1 and 2.95.2 before I put the RPM's up on netwinder.org.  There
> used to be a web page on how to do it at sourceware, but I can't find
> it anymore.  Is is still possible?

We had quite a bit of documentation, but removed it before the GCC 2.95
release which did not contain the testsuite due to legal reasons and
concerns by the FSF.

You still can access the old documentation at
 http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/wwwdocs/htdocs/install/test.html?rev=1.17&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

I think we definitely should do something about making that public
again, else we *will* suffer a reduction in tests users do.

Unless I hear of any strong concerns against this, I plan to make
this page "active" again, with a note that/why the testsuite is not
included in releases.

Gerald

WARNING: multiple messages have this Message-ID
From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at>
To: Scott Bambrough <scottb@netwinder.org>
Cc: gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org, gcc@gcc.gnu.org
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2000 00:00:00 -0000	[thread overview]