public inbox for gcc-prs@sourceware.org
* Re: target/3037
@ 2001-06-12 18:56 rth
From: rth @ 2001-06-12 18:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rth; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR target/3037; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: rth@redhat.com
To: rearnsha@arm.com
Cc: gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org, gcc-prs@gcc.gnu.org, denisc@overta.ru,
   gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: target/3037
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 18:55:03 -0700

 > Try: -mcpu=strongarm -O2

 Still doesn't segfault the compiler on me.

 r~

* Re: target/3037
@ 2001-06-30  6:16 Denis Chertykov
From: Denis Chertykov @ 2001-06-30  6:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rth; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR target/3037; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Denis Chertykov <denisc@overta.ru>
To: rth@redhat.com
Cc: rearnsha@arm.com,  gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org,  gcc-prs@gcc.gnu.org,
	  denisc@overta.ru,  gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
Date: 30 Jun 2001 17:00:20 +0400

 rth@redhat.com writes:

 > > Try: -mcpu=strongarm -O2
 >
 > Still doesn't segfault the compiler on me.

 Excuse my long delay. I was out of home.

 At the moment of posting bug report GCC crashes in ".ce2" pass because
 life info before ".ce2" pass and after it was different.
 Life info was different because life info before ".ce2" was wrong (as
  described in my bug report).

 IMHO: you can't reproduce this problem because something changes in
 ".ce2" pass.

 Denis.

* Re: target/3037
@ 2001-06-12  2:56 Richard Earnshaw
From: Richard Earnshaw @ 2001-06-12  2:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rth; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR target/3037; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha@.arm.com>
To: rth@gcc.gnu.org, gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org, gcc-prs@gcc.gnu.org,
        denisc@overta.ru, gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 10:47:51 +0100

 http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view&pr=3037&database=gcc

 > but as you didn't give compilation
 > flags I was forced to guess, and didn't come up with a
 > combination that dies.

 Try: -mcpu=strongarm -O2