public inbox for gcc-prs@sourceware.org
* Re: other/1494: Residual EGCS references in comments
@ 2001-11-12 20:28 rodrigc
From: rodrigc @ 2001-11-12 20:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-bugs, gcc-gnats, gcc-prs, jsm28, nobody

Synopsis: Residual EGCS references in comments

State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
State-Changed-By: rodrigc
State-Changed-When: Sun Nov 18 19:32:01 2001
State-Changed-Why:
    This looks OK to me, do you want to go ahead an commit this?

http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&pr=1494&database=gcc

* Re: other/1494: Residual EGCS references in comments
@ 2002-12-28 11:01 jsm28
From: jsm28 @ 2002-12-28 11:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-bugs, gcc-prs, jsm28, nobody

Synopsis: Residual EGCS references in comments

State-Changed-From-To: feedback->analyzed
State-Changed-By: jsm28
State-Changed-When: Sat Dec 28 11:01:28 2002
State-Changed-Why:
    These present-tense EGCS references are still present in
    target files, mostly OpenBSD headers.  Some new ones
    have appeared in the CRIS port.

http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=gcc&pr=1494

* Re: other/1494: Residual EGCS references in comments
@ 2001-11-13 12:46 Joseph S. Myers
From: Joseph S. Myers @ 2001-11-13 12:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR other/1494; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28@cam.ac.uk>
To: <rodrigc@gcc.gnu.org>
Cc: <gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org>,  <gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org>
Subject: Re: other/1494: Residual EGCS references in comments
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 11:27:59 +0000 (GMT)

 On 19 Nov 2001 rodrigc@gcc.gnu.org wrote:

 > Synopsis: Residual EGCS references in comments
 >
 > State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
 > State-Changed-By: rodrigc
 > State-Changed-When: Sun Nov 18 19:32:01 2001
 > State-Changed-Why:
 >     This looks OK to me, do you want to go ahead an commit this?

 The EGCS references in the present tense are still there, still waiting
 for the target maintainers to bring them up to date to describe current
 GCC instead.

 --
 Joseph S. Myers
 jsm28@cam.ac.uk

* Re: other/1494: Residual EGCS references in comments
@ 2001-11-12 20:36 rodrigc
From: rodrigc @ 2001-11-12 20:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR other/1494; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: rodrigc@gcc.gnu.org
To: gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org, gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org, gcc-prs@gcc.gnu.org,
  jsm28@cam.ac.uk, nobody@gcc.gnu.org