public inbox for gcc-prs@sourceware.org
* Re: libgcj/6092: sparc-sun-solaris2.7 gcc-3.1 has hundreds oflibjava failures with -m64
@ 2002-04-24 13:36 Kaveh R. Ghazi
From: Kaveh R. Ghazi @ 2002-04-24 13:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: davem; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR libgcj/6092; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu>
To: davem@redhat.com
Cc: davem@gcc.gnu.org, gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org, gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org,
        gcc-prs@gcc.gnu.org, ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu, ghazi@gcc.gnu.org,
        java-prs@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: libgcj/6092: sparc-sun-solaris2.7 gcc-3.1 has hundreds oflibjava failures with -m64
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 16:30:53 -0400 (EDT)

  > From: "David S. Miller" <davem at redhat dot com>
  >
  >    From: Tom Tromey <tromey@redhat.com>
  >    Date: 24 Apr 2002 13:58:23 -0600
  >
  >    Kaveh> See -m64 java results here:
  >    Kaveh> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2002-04/msg00875.html
  >
  >    I can't argue with those results.
  >    I do wonder why my Solaris 2.7 build still fails.
  >    Do the GC tests work for you?
  >    (`make check' in the boehm-gc target build directory)
  >
  > With that small number of failures, boehm-gc is working.
  > If it isn't working you get at least 140 failures.

 Note there are 8 or 9 failures remaining depending on what
 RUNTESTFLAGS you use during the checks.  Shall I file individual
 reports for them or are they already being handled?

 		Thanks,
 		--Kaveh
 --
 Kaveh R. Ghazi			Director of Systems Architecture
 ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu		Qwest Global Services

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-04-24 20:36 UTC | newest]