public inbox for gcc-prs@sourceware.org
* Re: pending/6240: Re: reload1.c failure for sh-elf.  Bootstrap failure on
@ 2002-04-25 13:56 tm
From: tm @ 2002-04-25 13:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR pending/6240; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: tm <tm@mail.kloo.net>
To: neil@gcc.gnu.org, gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org, gcc-prs@gcc.gnu.org,
	nobody@gcc.gnu.org, tm@mail.kloo.net, gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: pending/6240: Re: reload1.c failure for sh-elf.  Bootstrap
 failure on
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 13:42:33 -0700 (PDT)

 Sorry, this issue still exists. Please reopen.

 Toshi

@ 2002-04-25 14:26 tm
From: tm @ 2002-04-25 14:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR pending/6240; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: tm <tm@mail.kloo.net>
To: Neil Booth <neil@daikokuya.demon.co.uk>
Cc: gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org, gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org
 failure on
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 14:13:15 -0700 (PDT)

 On Thu, 25 Apr 2002, Neil Booth wrote:

 > tm wrote:-
 >
 > > Sorry, this issue still exists. Please reopen.
 > >
 > > Toshi
 >
 > I didn't close a PR; it was just a reply to e-mail that GNATS bogusly
 > interpreted as a PR.  There were no details of any bug.
 >
 > Either the actual PR is under another number, or you've never
 > submitted a valid PR.

 NIIBE Yutaka has reported the same problem.

 http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2002-04/msg01068.html

 Please append this URL to the PR.

 Toshi

* Re: pending/6240: Re: reload1.c failure for sh-elf.  Bootstrap failure on
@ 2002-04-25 14:06 Neil Booth
From: Neil Booth @ 2002-04-25 14:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR pending/6240; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Neil Booth <neil@daikokuya.demon.co.uk>
To: tm <tm@mail.kloo.net>
Cc: gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org, gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: pending/6240: Re: reload1.c failure for sh-elf.  Bootstrap failure on
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 22:03:39 +0100

 tm wrote:-

 > Sorry, this issue still exists. Please reopen.
 >
 > Toshi

 I didn't close a PR; it was just a reply to e-mail that GNATS bogusly
 interpreted as a PR.  There were no details of any bug.

 Either the actual PR is under another number, or you've never
 submitted a valid PR.

 Neil.

* Re: pending/6240: Re: reload1.c failure for sh-elf.  Bootstrap failure on
@ 2002-04-25  8:35 neil