public inbox for gcc-prs@sourceware.org
* Re: target/3947: [MIPS] MIPS multiple inheritance - thunk causes two destructor calls
@ 2002-11-29 17:06 bangerth
From: bangerth @ 2002-11-29 17:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-bugs, gcc-prs, nobody, rodrigc, dh, simong

Synopsis: [MIPS] MIPS multiple inheritance - thunk causes two destructor calls

State-Changed-From-To: feedback->closed
State-Changed-By: bangerth
State-Changed-When: Wed Nov 20 18:53:43 2002
State-Changed-Why:
    No feedback in a long time. Comment to the patch cited
    in audit trail indicates that the problem has been fixed
    in 3.1 anyway.

http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=gcc&pr=3947

* Re: target/3947: [MIPS] MIPS multiple inheritance - thunk causes two destructor calls
@ 2002-02-08 14:16 Daniel Jacobowitz
From: Daniel Jacobowitz @ 2002-02-08 14:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR target/3947; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@mvista.com>
To: Tim Small <tim@digitalbrain.com>
Cc: rodrigc@gcc.gnu.org, gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org, gcc-prs@gcc.gnu.org,
	gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org, simong@oz.agile.tv
Subject: Re: target/3947: [MIPS] MIPS multiple inheritance - thunk causes two destructor calls
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 17:13:51 -0500

 On Fri, Feb 08, 2002 at 11:51:15AM +0000, Tim Small wrote:
 > http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=gcc&pr=3947
 >
 > This bug should prob be reclassified as non-architecture dependent, as
 > we are seeing this bug (or at least one with the same effect) on i386.
 > Is it worth us trying to whittle down to the smallest code snippet
 > necessary to reproduce this (we are working with a fairly large closed
 > source base so this may be quite time consuming - no problem doing it,
 > but wanted to check if it is actually going to be useful?).

 A patch for what I believe was the same problem was posted to
 gcc-patches and received no comment.  See:

* Re: target/3947: [MIPS] MIPS multiple inheritance - thunk causes two destructor calls
@ 2002-02-08  6:06 Craig Rodrigues
From: Craig Rodrigues @ 2002-02-08  6:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR target/3947; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc@mediaone.net>
To: Tim Small <tim@digitalbrain.com>
Cc: rodrigc@gcc.gnu.org, gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org, gcc-prs@gcc.gnu.org,
   gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org, simong@oz.agile.tv
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 09:00:41 -0500

 On Fri, Feb 08, 2002 at 11:51:15AM +0000, Tim Small wrote:
 >  Is it worth us trying to whittle down to the smallest code snippet
 > necessary to reproduce this (we are working with a fairly large closed
 > source base so this may be quite time consuming - no problem doing it,
 > but wanted to check if it is actually going to be useful?).

 That would be useful.
 --
 Craig Rodrigues
 rodrigc@mediaone.net

* Re: target/3947: [MIPS] MIPS multiple inheritance - thunk causes two destructor calls
@ 2002-02-08  3:56 Tim Small
From: Tim Small @ 2002-02-08  3:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR target/3947; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Tim Small <tim@digitalbrain.com>
To: rodrigc@gcc.gnu.org, gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org, gcc-prs@gcc.gnu.org,
	gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org, simong@oz.agile.tv