* GSoC Fortran - Do Concurrent
@ 2022-05-03 18:34 carrollbryanm
From: carrollbryanm @ 2022-05-03 18:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi all,

I know I'm too late for GSoC, but if Tobias Burnus or someone wants to
mentor me, I'm willing to work on the Fortran - Do Concurrent project, as a
volunteer, if it's not already taken. I didn't see the GSoC until a day
before it was due.

A little about myself: I'm a research associate at the Center for Analysis
and Prediction of Storms at the National Weather Center on the University of
Oklahoma campus. Mostly I do hardware and software support on our servers
and some occasional software development. I received my M.Sc. with a major
of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science from the University of Central
Oklahoma in the summer of 2020. I have experience with C, C++, Python, MPI,
some OpenMP, and some Fortran. I took a compiler course a few years ago; so
I have some experience with compilers. I've been wanting to get into GCC
development.

If the Fortran - Do Concurrent is already taken, I'm also interested in some
of the other projects. Let me know if you want to proceed.

Thank you,

Bryan Carroll