* Recordings of cauldron 2023 talks
@ 2023-11-18 21:33 Heiko
From: Heiko @ 2023-11-18 21:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hello,

according to https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/cauldron2023 it was planned to
make the talk recordings available afterwards.
I would be interested to follow them, but have not been able to find
them anywhere.

My first guess was to look here:
https://www.youtube.com/@gnutoolscauldron7666/videos, but that lists
only talks of the previous year.

Could someone please point me to the right place?

Thanks in advance!
Heiko Eißfeldt

* Re: Recordings of cauldron 2023 talks
@ 2023-11-18 23:01 ` David Edelsohn