* Mapping of TREE_CODE to tree_node
@ 2023-06-26 16:59 Aaron Lorey
From: Aaron Lorey @ 2023-06-26 16:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hello,

this is the first time I am writing to a mailing list. I've tried
researching the normal procedure but nothing special seems to be required.

I'm currently trying to do a complete graph-discovery of GCC's symtab /
tree_nodes to dump the full internal representation of the compilation
unit. Gitlab: https://gitlab.com/graph-prog/code-database

It is not exceptionally heavy but also not very easy to serialize the
internal state to disk. I think this task was simply not considered in the
design.

Reason for writing to the mailing list are the troubles in connecting the
TREE_CODE enumeration to the appropriate struct tree_node memory layout
without guessing.

Can you provide a mapping of TREE_CODE to tree_node memory layout?

kind regards