* OMPD patch
@ 2022-11-21 10:21 Mohamed Atef
From: Mohamed Atef @ 2022-11-21 10:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc, Jakub Jelinek, Martin Jambor

Hi all,
  Sorry for sending this mail lately. As you know my team, and I are
responsible for adding OMPD support to libgomp, but the project is still
unfinished I added a big part you can find it on devel/omp/ompd/ branch and
here in my country the military service is a must so I joined the army and
I don't have time to work on tge project, I haven't even touched a keyboard
for 40 days. Surfing gcc-patch history the guys didn't post any related
patches. I wonder what is the future of my patches?

Mohamed