* OMPD patch
@ 2022-11-21 10:21 Mohamed Atef
From: Mohamed Atef @ 2022-11-21 10:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc, Jakub Jelinek, Martin Jambor

Hi all,
  Sorry for sending this mail lately. As you know my team, and I are
responsible for adding OMPD support to libgomp, but the project is still
unfinished I added a big part you can find it on devel/omp/ompd/ branch and
here in my country the military service is a must so I joined the army and
I don't have time to work on tge project, I haven't even touched a keyboard
for 40 days. Surfing gcc-patch history the guys didn't post any related
patches. I wonder what is the future of my patches?

Mohamed

* Re: OMPD patch
@ 2022-11-21 10:31 ` Jakub Jelinek
From: Jakub Jelinek @ 2022-11-21 10:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mohamed Atef; +Cc: gcc, Martin Jambor, Tobias Burnus

On Mon, Nov 21, 2022 at 12:21:25PM +0200, Mohamed Atef wrote:
>   Sorry for sending this mail lately. As you know my team, and I are
> responsible for adding OMPD support to libgomp, but the project is still
> unfinished I added a big part you can find it on devel/omp/ompd/ branch and
> here in my country the military service is a must so I joined the army and
> I don't have time to work on tge project, I haven't even touched a keyboard
> for 40 days. Surfing gcc-patch history the guys didn't post any related
> patches. I wonder what is the future of my patches?

We'll need to find time to finish the project ourselves.  As it is on
a branch on gcc.gnu.org, we can (and will) use the patches that have
been committed there, but as GCC entered into stage3 already, it will be
deferred till next year and so targetted at GCC 14.

	Jakub