* Quickbase Software Potential Clients
@ 2022-10-07 12:01 Fluorine Jordan
From: Fluorine Jordan @ 2022-10-07 12:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

I hope you are staying healthy!
Would you be interested in our 3D Architecture Software Contact sets?

Few 3D Architecture Software Counts as below:

Competitors
Counts
AutoCAD
150000
3ds Max
110000
Autodesk Revit
85000
V-Ray
30900
MicroStation
28500
Bluebeam Revu
18700

If you're looking for any other Software Users or Competitors datasets

Share with me what you are looking for so that I can provide you with few samples accordingly.

Awaiting a reply from you.

Regards,
Fluorine

* RE: Quickbase Software Potential Clients
@ 2022-11-03  8:17 ` Fluorine Jordan
From: Fluorine Jordan @ 2022-11-03  8:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Apologies for intriguing your privacy again.

Following up to see if you happen to check my below email which could help you to gain more customers to your company.

Let me know if you would like me to schedule a quick call this week or the coming week or if you want me to share some samples, I could send them over.

Await to hear from you.

Regards,
Fluorine