public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* /proc is high-efficient, why not use it?
@ 2003-06-09  7:21 vera0010
From: vera0010 @ 2003-06-09  7:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

Hello!

I have read gdb-5.3 source. I know it uses primarily on x86/alpha linux platform.

But a debugger can only debug the unique process, not more processes simultaneously.

I think it is more likely because Linux kernel doesn't support /proc interface for gdb.

I want to debug 2~4 processes with a single gdb on SMP Linux.
Can you give me a help?

                                           Wang.