public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* Re: Next for GDB
@ 2003-08-02  0:54 Michael Elizabeth Chastain
From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain @ 2003-08-02  0:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ac131313, gdb

Andrew, what's your judgement on the backtrace bugs with gdb 6.0 branch?

Michael C

* Next for GDB
@ 2003-08-01 23:46 Andrew Cagney
       [not found] ` <mailpost.1059781632.20888@news-sj1-1>
From: Andrew Cagney @ 2003-08-01 23:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

Since 6.0 is starting to look real, I might as well post what I think
I'll be working on next.  My curent TODO list for gdb includes

- rip out the non-multi-arch code
- keep chipping away at the frame/thread code
- the target vector
- the sim vector

along with the usual adminstrivia like pestering random lawyers.

It would also be nice to see the GDB - BFD interface upgraded a little.

Andrew