public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* Subscription renewed#730926*
@ 2022-09-06 11:33 Callahan
From: Callahan @ 2022-09-06 11:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

Dêár , gdb@sourceware.org

Reference Id - 9245216DS

Thank yøu for signing up with us ãgain!

This transactional email is sent to gdb@sourceware.org because you have subscribed for Geêk Squad Tech Annual Plan.

Your nominated payment method is debited with $ 395.29 and the amount will be visible on the account statement in sometime.

This automatic debit charge is a recurring fee which will be taken out from your account annually unless we hear from you within 24 hours.

The annual subscription plan is reactivated and covers PC Software & Network Protection Shield for 04 home devices including cell phones.

To unsubscribe, cancel or void the charges please contact us +1 800 360 1336  Toll-free.

Thank yðu again, we look forward tø serve you more better!

Thank you for trust with us!

Mary Miller
<<Online Geek Services>>
Phone +1 800 360 1336

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-09-06 11:33 UTC | newest]