public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
From: Kamil Rytarowski <kamil@netbsd.org>
To: Luis Machado <luis.machado@linaro.org>,
	"gdb@sourceware.org" <gdb@sourceware.org>,
	kamil@moritz.systems
Subject: Re: Regressions getting more common
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 17:14:26 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi Luis,

I talked to Sergio and his ex-boss from Red Hat as I proposed to
maintain the CI infrastructure on behalf of my new company - Moritz
Systems (www.moritz.systems).

Unfortunately RH currently cannot rearrange the budgets, but how about
Linaro? We could spare a dedicated developer full-time or part-time to
monitor the reports and maintain the infrastructure.

We are experienced in maintaining CI infrastructure for years in the BSD
distribution development is a heavy CI workflow (multiple CPUs, multiple
tests, emulators, real machines etc).

Can we discuss it further?

Best regards,

Kamil Rytarowski