public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* Bug in vs code
@ 2023-10-15 14:33 Yunus Emre Akça
From: Yunus Emre Akça @ 2023-10-15 14:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bug-gdb

=thread-group-added,id="i1"
GNU gdb (GDB) 7.6.1
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html

and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "mingw32".
Warning: Debuggee TargetArchitecture not detected, assuming x86_64.
=cmd-param-changed,param="pagination",value="off"
ERROR: Unable to start debugging. Unexpected GDB output from command
"-exec-run". Error creating process
c:\Users\DELL\.vscode\extensions\ms-vscode.cpptools-1.17.5-win32-x64\debugAdapters\bin\WindowsDebugLauncher.exe,
(error 50).
The program
'c:\Users\DELL\.vscode\extensions\ms-vscode.cpptools-1.17.5-win32-x64\debugAdapters\bin\WindowsDebugLauncher.exe'
has exited with code 42 (0x0000002a).

Thanks

* Re: Bug in vs code
@ 2023-10-15 18:17 ` Jonah Graham