* Plans for 4.x... 5.x
@ 2004-06-21 16:31 Chad Walstrom
From: Chad Walstrom @ 2004-06-21 16:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnats

I'm going to try to push for the 4.1 release soon-ish, so we can start
branching off for the 4.2 or 5.0 release.  Perhaps mid to late July.
I'm going to SANS security training from June 25 to 30, so I'll be
unavailable most of that time.

I know I added some tasks to the 4.2 release that we do not have code
for just yet, such as the MIME handling.  I'm inclined to wrap in those
features being submitted by Pankaj and Mel first and worry about new,
uncoded features for later 5.x releases.

Would you LIKE to see an interim 4.x release that incorporates some of
smaller changes before the new database API Mel will be submitting for
the 5.0 release? (i.e. PAM integration and Mel's format hooks)

Feedback, thoughts, ideas?

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie@wookimus.net>           http://www.wookimus.net/

* Re: Plans for 4.x... 5.x