* queue-pr problem
@ 2003-08-27 17:29 Rob Poudrette
From: Rob Poudrette @ 2003-08-27 17:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnats

Whenever I submit a pr, queue-pr seems to take it as far as putting it
in the queue with a .xxx name and it dies there and never appears in a
search.  I then receive a message saying "queue-pr: execle of gnats
failed: No such file or directory".   I've ran the command through
strace and didnt seen anything abnormal.  Has anyone ever ran into this?

Thanks,

Rob

* queue-pr problem
@ 2003-08-27 18:26 Rob Poudrette
From: Rob Poudrette @ 2003-08-27 18:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnats

Whenever I submit a pr, queue-pr seems to take it as far as putting it
in the queue with a .xxx name and it dies there and never appears in a
search.  I then receive a message saying "queue-pr: execle of gnats
failed: No such file or directory".   I've ran the command through
strace and didnt seen anything abnormal.  Has anyone ever ran into this?

Thanks,

Rob

* RE: queue-pr problem
@ 2003-01-23 11:20 Chandra Ramesh
From: Chandra Ramesh @ 2003-01-23 11:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yngve Svendsen; +Cc: GNATS HELP

Hello,

	Again Thank you very much for the fast reply.

	I did whatever was mentioned and seems to be working fine :-).
	Thanks a lot for the help.

Regards,
Ramesh Chandra

From: Yngve Svendsen @ 2003-01-23 10:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chandra Ramesh; +Cc: GNATS HELP

@ 2003-01-23 10:24 Chandra Ramesh
From: Chandra Ramesh @ 2003-01-23 10:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yngve Svendsen; +Cc: GNATS HELP

Hello,

	Thanks for the fast reply :-).

	I did whatever was mentioned and that error is gone.
	But now all the messages are getting queued in "gnats-queue"
directory.
	From this directory, it is not proceeding further. It is not storing
the
	PR in the corresponding category. (I created a PR for a "config"
category).
	So, How do I make it go further?

	I tried the "send-pr" program from the command prompt. It opened a
"vi" editor.
	I filled up the required values. After saving the file, I chose the
"send" button.
	It said "problem report sent".
	But again no PR is getting stored in the corresponding category.

	Further, I noticed in the send-pr program, the submitter-ID is
coming as "net".
	Is this correct? OR should it be the name of my site?

Thanks and Regards,
Ramesh Chandra

From: Yngve Svendsen @ 2003-01-23  9:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chandra Ramesh, GNATS HELP