* make doc, problem with derivative/prime/apostrophe
@ 2010-10-10 11:45 Tuomo Keskitalo
From: Tuomo Keskitalo @ 2010-10-10 11:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I've recently moved to Ubuntu 10.04. Now "make doc" and "make ps" seems
to hang, and it seems that the problem is with derivatives marked with
apostrophe, e.g. "x'". If I change that to "x\prime" then make doc seems
to make progress. Must we change all derivative apostrophes to \prime in
*.texi, or what is correct?

--
Tuomo.Keskitalo@iki.fi
http://iki.fi/tuomo.keskitalo