* Abramowitz and Stegun (1964) online
@ 2004-03-05 13:43 Przemyslaw Sliwa
From: Przemyslaw Sliwa @ 2004-03-05 13:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gsl-discuss

Is the ebook stil online?

I annot find it using the link indicated below:

http://members.fortunecity.com/aands/

Thanks

Przem

Deutsche Bank AG
Risk Controlling
Credit Risk Engineering & Implementation
            /  Daily Credit Risk

Tel.:  (+44 20) 754 59676 London
Fax:   (+44 20) 754  71060 London

* Abramowitz and Stegun (1964) online
@ 2002-10-09  4:04 Serge Winitzki
From: Serge Winitzki @ 2002-10-09  4:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gsl-discuss

Hi,

Thanks for a great library! I use it in my research.

In the TODO file, I noticed a wish to distribute Abramowitz and Stegun
with GSL. It seems that the old edition Abramowitz and Stegun is now
available online (http://members.fortunecity.com/aadns/) as page images,
total about 50 MB.  (Just to let you know.)

Regards,

--
	Serge