public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* RE: configuring for arm-elf-gdb
@ 2000-03-15 11:29 morten.larsen
From: morten.larsen @ 2000-03-15 11:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ahare; +Cc: insight

Thanks Andy,
I think this will be really useful to a lot of people.

But, although I downloaded your bzip'ed tool package
w. the correct bytecount (20,736,466 bytes - puh!),
'bunzip2' fails to open it
(says something like: "incorrect magic number, not a bzip2 archive ...").

'bzip2recover' managed to pull out some few *.tar.bz2 files from the
archive,
before it too failed. Trying to decompress them, yielded defect .tar-files.

Any ideas?

Platform etc:
-------------
- NT4.0 (SP6)
- bzip2/bunzip2 V0.9.0b (as supplied w. Cygwin B20.1)

PS: could you upload in plain ZIP format as well?
(the compressed ZIP archive of the EB01 library ++
 were uncompressed without any fuzz at all ...).
Choose whatever you like - .zip/.gz/.tgz etc,etc.

Morten Larsen,
ACTE Norway AS

@ 2000-03-13  6:11 morten.larsen

@ 2000-03-06 19:29       ` javelina
From: javelina @ 2000-03-06 19:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fnasser, insight

> Do you have the "Console" window from Insight (not the one from where
> you started gdb) open?

Fernando,

Yes, I have opened the console window using the "view" pull down menu.  I get info
about the loading process, but no printf output.  Does your installation put printf
output on the console window?  If so, what OS and insight version are you using?

Thanks
L3

* Re: configuring for arm-elf-gdb
@ 2000-03-06 16:39     ` Fernando Nasser
From: Fernando Nasser @ 2000-03-06 16:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Louis LeGrand; +Cc: insight

--
Fernando Nasser
Red Hat, Inc. - Toronto                 E-Mail:  fnasser@redhat.com

* Re: configuring for arm-elf-gdb
@ 2000-03-06 15:01   ` Louis LeGrand
From: Louis LeGrand @ 2000-03-06 15:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

@ 2000-03-06 14:09 ` Andy Hare

> I am an ecos user and I would like to use the insight package to do GUI
> remote debugging on an ARM evaluation board.  Looking at the mailing
> list archive, it appears that others have done this, but it is not clear
> to me what the steps are to build "arm-elf-gdb" instead of "gdb".
>
> Thanks,
> L3

* configuring for arm-elf-gdb
@ 2000-03-05 13:15 javelina