public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* Getting started
@ 2004-06-22 21:22 Frederic Beaulieu
From: Frederic Beaulieu @ 2004-06-22 21:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

Hi,
I try to use your software to program a MCU MSP430 from TI and I have a
little problem

I installed a previous version of MSPGCC (mspgcc-20030506.exe including
Insight) and reinstalled the newest(mspgcc-20040602.exe without Insight).
All seems to work fine (gcc, gdb, etc). The only problem I have happen when
I try to used Insight. I followed the exemple from
http://www.mikrocontroller.net/mspgcc.en.htm. After I have open the
test1.elf file and connect to the target succesfully, I obtain a white
screen with the following message: "Select function name to disassemble"

Can you explain what I must do to debug my code now!

Thanks in advance!
Fred

-------------------------------
Frederic Beaulieu, M.Sc.