public inbox for insight@sourceware.org
* .gdbinit initialization and GUI...
@ 2000-07-09 13:48 Paul Breed
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Paul Breed @ 2000-07-09 13:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: insight

I want to write a GDB script that
loads a specific symbol table and the connects to the
(already running) target. I can easily do this with
GDB, but when the Insight GUI gets involved things
don't work like you expect.

How do I tell the GUI that GDB has already connected
the target so it won't try to connect again when I hit
the run button?

Also the GUI sometimes gets confused and puts up the
hourglass when it should not, is there any way to
reset this?

Paul (Please respond to Paul@Netburner.com)

http://mail.yahoo.com/